Tuesday, April 20, 2010

'Made For Each Other' (1939) In Entirety...

Oh goodness, I see the clips of Made For Each Other (1939) from my previous entry have been deleted...However, I have found it in entirety on another site! Here it tis, I do hope you will enjoy this sweet movie.

Here is the direct site for Made For Each Other in entirety. Enjoy!


Many of these old movies are so wonderful, these old wholesome movies are what our entire family, including our four daughters, ages 16 to 27 enjoy and are used to. In our family we appreciate the older movies greatly. Now days, most of the movies are not fit for a Christian to see as I'm sure you would probably agree. : ) Give your family a treat, what they deserve, take your family back to the better days. Just because our present society dishes out their sin so brazenly doesn't mean we have to take it and be defiled by it. As I'm sure you'll agree, we don't have to buy into the ....They just do that now a-days.... way of thinking. : )


For recent sentimental thoughts, easy crafty ideas, and 'Change Begins at the Dinner Table' feel free to visit too at:
thats-italian.blogspot.
Keep it sweet, blessings to all. ~Amelia

5 comments:

Amanda said...

looking forward to seeing the movie! It's not only bad with TV but with music as well...back in those days (all music) was sweet and lovely to listen to, to dance to and music to fall in love with...not the case anymore. Thanks for taking me back in time....

Amelia said...

Oh that is so true Amanda. : ) The music back then had such a sweetness to it.

Thanks so much for coming by and sharing!

Have you ever heard of Pandora.com? You can make your own old fashioned radio station there for free. You just put your artist's name in and it will play similar songs for you.

Laurie said...

I want to see that sometime! I wish I had time right now. I love sweet, old movies. :)

Maxine said...

You know how much I enjoy the old movies, Amelia, and this is one of them. I am so thankful for technology which is really helping us out that we can have these alternatives to what is being put out today.

By the way, did you ever see the movie "Wives and Daughters?" It's not an old one, but it's one we've seen over and again. It's a similar setting to the Jane Austen movies. A great one for moms and daughters to watch together. You might want to search it out online, though we usually get it out at the County library.

Amelia said...

Oh thank you so much Maxine for the movie suggestion, we just love the Jane Austen type of movies too! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the movie you suggested! : )