Monday, November 21, 2011

Are You Feeling......REALLY BUMMED?

loading ... So you're feeling bummed today? I dislike using too much modern terminology but I figured we can all relate to being "Bummed Out".

This is wonderful, beautiful, excellent and I think it may encourage many today. I pray the Lord Jesus will use this to bless your heart as it blessed mine. Just look at this sweet lady's face on the below link, it shines Jesus. Meet Evelyn Christenson who crossed over to the other side Nov. 1.

Jesus, Jesus, Precious Jesus.

Facing Life's Final Season: Remembering Evelyn Christenson

Nancy Leigh DeMoss: As Evelyn Christenson entered the final season of her life, her heart was set on one goal.

Evelyn Christenson: My goal has been to be like Jesus, to be conformed to the image of God’s dear Son. I have worked at that for most of my adult life. That has been my goal, to be conformed to the image of God’s dear Son, and when I see Him . . .

I hope everyone will have a sweet, peaceful Thanksgiving. I'm sitting here with my two oldest daughters (26 & 29) getting ready to color. Yes. Color. We like to color in coloring books, it's relaxing. We are listening to Fernando Ortega's Christmas cd. Beautiful.

xxxooo Love, ~Amelia

1 comment:

Karen said...

God bless you. I like to say that my favorite subject in school was coloring! Enjoyed your post!