Sunday, June 19, 2011

Today's Home Church, Sermon by David Wilkerson

loading ... Who or what are we living for?

This was a great message that ministered directly to our hearts. Don't let the name of the sermon fool you...It goes far beyond what you may think and in many cases this may answer some questions for many of us as this age becomes worse and worse.

One of the names that I think would be fitting for this message is a quote from Brother Wilkerson:
When you no longer need Human Applause...

My husband says: When you no longer need accolades from men.

Click on the following link to hear this great message!
Full Time Ministry by David Wilkerson


More quotes I quickly jotted down are as follows:

A man or woman who has been alone is a reproof to many...

If there is one drop of apathy...Run to Jesus I beg of you...

Stir up your family! Wake up! That apathy can destroy you and send you to Hell.

Mothers get your kids awakened!

If I sound loud it's because there is a fire, jump!

It's life or death as far as I'm concerned.

Do you feel alone? God will see you through!
Isaiah 28:16:

So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed.

For an Audience of One, ~Amelia

My other blogs; on everyday happenings at My Forest Cathedral and an old movie review,' The Stranger' (1946) on Thats-Italian

No comments: